Our experienced and caring therapists will help your with short-term therapy to obtain long-term life improvement.
Our staff includes highly experience therapists who have advanced training, have conducted extensive research or have authored clinical publications.
RESOLVE…to get answers to your questions & concerns.
Resolve Community Counseling Center provides the following services:
- Individual Counseling sessions for children, adolescents and adults, for most behavioral and emotional difficulties
- Couples’ Counseling for those experiencing difficulty communicating or negotiating stressful situations
- Family Counseling for families in need of better communication and conflict resolution skills
- Parent Education to help best support children’s developmental needs while maintaining emotional self-care
- Therapeutic Visitations – visits between parent and child where some professional guidance is needed
- Psychological Testing and Evaluations
- Anger management – individual sessions
- Drug and alcohol evaluations
- Drug and alcohol prevention
- Peer Relations
- Non-intensive outpatient substance abuse treatment
- Support groups and workshops based on community needs
Resolve Community Counseling Center, Inc.
1830 Front Street
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
Services are available in English and Spanish
A Non-Profit Organization Serving the Community Since 1974